Greenheck CAPS 4.8 Engineering Release Available for Download
April 04, 2012
- If you are currently using CAPS 4.2, 4.4, 4.5, or 4.6, you will be prompted to update or it will automatically begin when you start CAPS after February 20th.
- If you are using CAPS version 3.10 or prior, you will need to register and download the complete CAPS 4.8
Engineering release. Click here: http://www.greenheck.com/content/view/software_caps?ref=software
- Default Drive Loss - All belt drive fan models now default to "Low" drive loss or 3% allows for proper motor sizing.
- Revit® Drawings - We have doubled the amount of dynamic Revit® Content since our last release. Most
models will generate specific dynamic Revit drawings to match your product selection in CAPS. This is not a
"generic" drawing but a true representation of the product and options you select for your specific application.
New Products and Options Highlights
o Vari-Green motor expansion, more models and more motor sizes
o New housed plenum array (pictured) for fan wall applications
o Centrifugal blower, improved selection process, VFD over-speed
o Lab exhaust, expanded sound attenuation information
- New Damper Models
o True Class I leakage ceiling radiation smoke damper (CRD-501)
o Face and bypass dampers - vertical (FBV-43) and horizontal configurations (FBH-43, pictured)
o Tornado dampers for protection against instantaneous pressure changes (HTOD-330 and 331)
- Make-Up Air
o New packaged DX units with and without energy recovery for high percentage outdoor air applications
o 15-day quick build lead time on Make-Up Air units with packaged DX
o New building management systems (BMS) network interface options
o Dynamically generated specifications available for select make-up air models
- Kitchen Ventilation Systems
o Kitchen hoods, Type II (non-grease) - user interface redesigned for more intuitive flow
o New pollution control units - electrostatic precipitator or multi-stage mechanical filtration
o Welded construction now available on wind-driven rain (pictured) and sight proof models
o Florida Approved Louvers - improved speed and consistency
A complete list of changes can be found on the CAPS Live page under Resources, What's
New in 4.8. You may also view a recorded training session on the CAPS Live page of versions 4.6 and 4.8 under the Links section.
- Live Chat
- Email: email@example.com